- Premium grade oolong tea sourced from China, packaged in South Africa
- This Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea is grown in the Fujian province of China. It has a number of wonderful, mythological tales surrounding its origin associated with the Iron Goddess of Mercy.
- Sweet taste with a fragrant finish of an orchid like flavour
- Contains 20 - 30 mg of caffeine
- Grown 2500ft above sea level
- 1 spoon per cup
- Use water at 80ºC (preferably filtered water)
- Steep for 3 minutes
- Each spoon can be re-steeped 3 times
Premium Oolong tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.