- An alternative breakfast tea made with a blend of grapefruit and high grown Ceylon tea
- The grapefruit’s bittersweet citrus character opens right up, especially with a little pinch of coconut sugar
- Drink hot, or chill and serve as an ice tea
- 27 - 35mg of Caffeine
- Ingredients sourced from Nuwara Elyi, Dimbula or Uva district, Sri Lanka and grown between 4800 and 7600 ft above sea level. Packaged in South Africa.
- 1 spoon per cup
- Use water at 100ºC (preferably filtered water)
- Steep for 3 minutes
- Each spoon can be re-steeped 3 times
Luxury Black tea, Natural Dried Orange Peel, Natural Dried Papaya, Safflower Petals and Natural flavours
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.