Drinking kombucha regularly helps to improve your overall health and wellbeing. Here are the key benefits of drinking this tasty, refreshing beverage:
- Boosts energy levels
- Assists with weight loss and detoxing
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves circulation
- Balances blood sugar; beneficial for diabetics
- Natural probiotic content improves your digestive health
- Acts as a liver tonic
- Helps to relieve conditions like gout, candida and allergies
- Nourishes your skin from the inside out, for a healthy and clear complexion
- Offers a healthy alternative to sugary, chemical-laden sodas
- Tastes great and is so refreshing!
Did You Know? Kombucha is known by many other names around the world; including “The Immortality Remedy” in China, “Hero’s Drink” in Russia, and “Champagne of Life” in France!
Tea of Life kombucha contains a wealth of beneficial acids, each with their own health-giving properties.
- Acetic acid has antimicrobial properties, and stabilises blood sugar
- Butyric acid promotes a healthy intestinal lining, and lowers your risk of colon cancer
- Glucuronic acid has detoxifying properties
- Gluconic acid is energising
- L-lactic acid regulates blood pH levels and acts as a natural preservative
- Usnic acid is a natural antibiotic, that combats viruses
- Glucosimines help to promote joint health; beneficial for those with arthritis
Tea of Life Kombucha is locally, lovingly brewed in Cape Town.
Sugar Content: Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (known as SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
Storage: Keep refrigerated.
For an effective kombucha detox, we recommend drinking plenty of water and eating more alkalising foods, while reducing the amount of ordinary tea, coffee and refined carbohydrates in your diet.
Although kombucha is natural and healthy, it is also very potent; pregnant or breastfeeding women, should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
- Live enzymes
- Organic green & black tea
- Beneficial yeast and bacteria
- Beneficial acids:
- Vitamin B, vitamin C and folic acid
- Minimal leftover cane sugar from the fermentation process, if any
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product06/01/2017, By FadeelahThe product is delicious! I kept the bottle for storing my own home made kombucha. The cork top give me confidence that my bottle won explode during 2nd fermentation.01/04/2016, By NoxoloI will definitely be purchasing this product again, if only it were bigger. Love kombucha01/02/2016, By RuqayaTastes like there is alcohol in the product ....not for no drinkers.06/11/2015, By TessJust what I expected. And love the cork and glass bottle!21/08/2015, By ClarindaThis was a wonderful purchase, not only did it taste phenomenal, but I pored about half a cup measure into a glass and let it sit covered at room temperature. Lo and behold, I grew my own SCOBY and have been making my own kombucha ever since :)08/07/2015, By SamanthaRefreshing,tasty and rustically bottled.
This product goes down amazing-health beneficial must have!29/04/2015, By BeverleyI really love this product! The taste is delicious and i like the cork so that you can use it after the bottle has been opened. Its also great started tea to make your own Kombucha at home. If i could give it more stars i would.16/04/2015, By AndreasIve tried them all and am soooo impressed with Tea of Life - great tasting; authentic Kombucha. Cannot recommend this enough as a way to boost your health; energy levels and digestive system.08/01/2015, By TammyVery tasty probiotic tonic that has a lovely fizz to it and a very pleasant light beer flavour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.