- Berry Boost Kombucha is made by fermenting organic green & black tea & natural infusions with a symbiotic colony of bacteria & yeast (SCOBY).
- Drinking kombucha regularly could help to improve your overall health & wellbeing.
Here are the key benefits of drinking this tasty, refreshing beverage:
- Natural probiotic content improves your digestive health
- Boosts energy levels
- Assists with weight loss & detoxing
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves circulation
- Balances blood sugar; beneficial for diabetics
- Acts as a liver tonic
- Helps to relieve conditions like gout, candida & allergies
- Nourishes your skin from the inside out, for a healthy and clear complexion
- Offers a healthy alternative to sugary, chemical-laden sodas
- Tastes great, really refreshing & wonderfully hydrating!
- Start off by drinking no more than 100ml per day for the first few days
- Kombucha is highly detoxifying and drinking too much too soon can cause headaches, nausea and discomfort
- Drink lots of water to promote the elimination of toxins
- Increase by 50 – 100ml after a few days depending on how much you need
- Kombucha is incredibly energizing, so best to drink before 4 – 5 pm if you are sensitive to stimulants or have sleep difficulties
- Great for when you are feeling physically or mentally fatigued and need an energy boost.
Storage: Keep refrigerated.
- For an effective kombucha detox, we recommend drinking plenty of water and eating more alkalising foods, while reducing the amount of ordinary tea, coffee refined carbohydrates in your diet.
- Although kombucha may have positive health benefits it is also very potent; pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
Did you know?
- Kombucha is known by many other names around the world; including “The Immortality Remedy” in China, “Hero’s Drink” in Russia, and “Champagne of Life” in France!
- Tea of Life kombucha contains a wealth of beneficial acids, each with its own health-giving properties.
- Acetic acid has antimicrobial properties and stabilises blood sugar
- Butyric acid promotes a healthy intestinal lining, and lowers your risk of colon cancer
- Glucuronic acid has detoxifying properties
- Gluconic acid is energising
- L-lactic acid regulates blood pH levels and acts as a natural preservative
- Usnic acid is a natural antibiotic, that combats viruses
- Glucosimines help to promote joint health; beneficial for those with arthritis
- Tea of Life Kombucha is locally, lovingly brewed in Cape Town.
- Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (known as SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
- Nett Volume 340 ml
- Live Enzymes, Organic Green & Black Tea, Berries, Beneficial Yeast & Bacteria, Beneficial Acids: Acetic, Butyric, Glucuronic, Gluconic, L-lactic, Usnic, Glucosimines, Vitamin B, Vitamin C And Folic Acid, Minimal Leftover Cane Sugar From The Fermentation Process, If Any, Polyphenols
- Glass bottle & lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.