Drinking kombucha regularly helps to improve your overall health and wellbeing:
- Boosts energy levels
- Assists with weight loss and detoxing
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves circulation
- Balances blood sugar; beneficial for diabetics
- Natural probiotic content improves your digestive health
- Acts as a liver tonic
- Helps to relieve conditions like gout, candida and allergies
- Nourishes your skin from the inside out, for a healthy and clear complexion
- Offers a healthy alternative to sugary, chemical-laden sodas
- Free of artificial additives, flavours and colours.
Tea of Life Raw Kombucha contains a wealth of beneficial acids, each with their own health-giving properties.
- Acetic acid has antimicrobial properties, and stabilises blood sugar
- Butyric acid promotes a healthy intestinal lining, and lowers your risk of colon cancer
- Glucuronic acid has detoxifying properties
- Gluconic acid is energising
- L-lactic acid regulates blood pH levels and acts as a natural preservative
- Usnic acid is a natural antibiotic, that combats viruses
- Glucosimines help to promote joint health; beneficial for those with arthritis
Tea of Life Raw Kombucha is locally, lovingly brewed in Cape Town.
Sugar Content: Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (known as SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
Please Note: For an effective kombucha detox, we recommend drinking plenty of water and eating more alkalising foods, while reducing the amount of ordinary tea, coffee and refined carbohydrates in your diet.
- Live enzymes
- Organic green & black tea
- Beneficial yeast and bacteria
- Beneficial acids:
- Vitamin B, vitamin C and folic acid
- Minimal leftover cane sugar from the fermentation process, if any
- Start off by drinking no more than 100ml per day for the first few days
- Kombucha is highly detoxifying and drinking too much too soon can cause headaches, nausea and discomfort
- Drink lots of water to promote the elimination of toxins
- Increase by 50 – 100ml after a few days depending on how much you need
- Kombucha is incredibly energizing, so best to drink before 4 – 5pm if you are sensitive to stimulants or have sleep difficulties
- Great for when you are feeling physically or mentally fatigued and need an energy boost.
- Keep refrigerated.
- For your awareness, Kombucha can interfere with pharmaceutical medication; i.e. insulin-dependent diabetics report needing less insulin
- Although kombucha is natural and healthy, it is also very potent; pregnant or breastfeeding women, should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product02/09/2016, By NadyaThis stuff is incredible! It is not sweet at all, as opposed to a lot of other kombucha brands I have tried. I have been removing alcohol and sugar from my diet, and this is a great alternative drink for social occasions. Besides, its actually healthy! I find it refreshing and great tasting, although some people might find the buchu flavour a bit too strong. I would recommend trying some of the other flavours too.03/05/2016, By GillianI bought this Kombucha Tea a while ago just to taste and have been buying it every month ever since. Makes you feel good from the inside out. I enjoy the lemon taste, also haven tried any of the other flavours..
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.