What makes TanOrganic oil such an innovative sunless tanning product?
- So easy to apply; no gloves or mitts required
- Natural-looking, salon-quality results with perfect gradual fade
- Gives skin a smooth streak-free tanned appearance
- Absorbs quickly; doesn’t irritate or dry out the skin
- Free of synthetic colours, fragrances & parabens
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Winner of Social & Personal Best Beauty Buys 2014
- Subtle citrus scent with a hint of rose; no nasty “fake tan smell”
Please Note: The TanOrganic Self-Tanning Oil is lighter than the Original Self-Tanning Lotion, but darker than a gradual tanner. Great for those who prefer a subtle bronzing effect to a full tan.
Benefits of sunless tanning:
These products are the healthier and safer alternative for your skin, as they require no exposure to UV rays, either from conventional sun tanning or the use of an indoor tanning bed.
Did You Know? Regular use of tanning beds will make your skin 2.5 times more vulnerable to squamous cell carcinoma, and 1.5 times more susceptible to basal cell carcinoma.
Ordinary self-tanners are loaded with harsh chemicals and parabens that your skin will absorb during application; however TanOrganic products are made with natural and organic ingredients, which are gentle on your skin and won’t add to your system’s toxic load.
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin, paying close attention to problem areas such as your knees, ankles and elbows where skin is drier.
- Apply TanOrganic self-tanning oil like any other body oil, without the need for a glove.
- Apply a little oil to the skin as you would any other body oil, and massage it in with your hands. Perfect for application after a shower or after the gym!
- When you are finished, simply remove any excess by wiping the palms of your hands, fingernails and toenails with a natural baby wipe.
- TanOrganic oil takes about 6-8 hours to develop and if you prefer a darker shade, you can apply another coat to suit your preference.
- TanOrganic oil does not contain a colour guide, so for a streak-free tan, be sure to cover all areas and don’t leave any gaps.
- If you like a year-round summer glow for your skin, reapply the oil every 3-4 days as desired.
Propanediol (100% natural, sourced from corn); Aqua (water); Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice (Certified organic aloe vera leaf juice); Dihydroxyacetone (DHA, derived from natural sugar); Alcohol Denat (Natural grain alcohol, not consumable); Borago Officinalis seed oil (Certified organic Borage seed oil extract); Argania Spinosa kernel oil (Certified organic argan seed oil extract); Citrus Sinesis peel oil (Certified organic sweet orange peel oil); Gluconodeltalactone (derived from glucose and gluconic acid); Sodium Benzoate (the sodium salt of benzoic acid, widely used as a food preservative); Cellulose gum (natural cellulose gum derived from the walls of woody plants); Decyl Glucoside (a combination of plant-based fatty alcohols and glucose); Caramel (Certified organic caramel colouring from food-grade carbohydrates); D-Limonene (derived from natural orange peel oil)
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product09/11/2016, By BiankaI used this product all over my body and it worked like a charm. No burning and no self tan smell. The color lasted really well - only blotched a bit in certain areas but that was due to me being a bit lax with the exfoliating. This is well worth the price!25/10/2016, By CherylSelf Tanner is easy to apply with the glove. I am very fair so found it a little dark. I now mix it with a little baby oil gel and it is a lot better. It also goes further. Price a little high but worth it.21/01/2016, By SaskiaVery very happy with this product, I find most self tanners burn my skin but this one was so gentle and came out looking great! Not orange or blotchy, Love it!02/10/2015, By AdeleThe mixed reviews left me a little apprehensive, especially considering the price of this product, but I am very pleased. I do manage to get a slight tan on my body during summer, but my legs just remain a pasty white all year round. This self tan is easy to apply, gave a subtle color without the yellowing and faded evenly. Since I only use it on my legs it will last right through summer Im sure... A great confidence booster!04/07/2015, By LINDAI am just so happy that this product is available for sale on this site, it comes at the exact same price directly from the supplier. I have very light skin and other self tan products have made me go yellow or orange with a horrible smell, never mind the streaks I was left with afterward. Tan Organic has changed it completely! I have no streaks and the tan gradually disappears without leaving horrible marks or spots behind. I have recommended it to other friends whom has also been really impressed by this product. Most definitely worth a 5 star rating and worth the price!!28/11/2014, By SaskiaWhen I bought this (not from Faithful to Nature though) I was excited that its organic and that they promised no streaking.
I bought the entire Deluxe kit, with Arganic Oil, Application Mit, Exfoliation Glove, Tan Organic Original and Tan Organic Self Tanning Oil.
I exfoliated in the shower first, applied Arganic Oil and then the self tanner. I put a loose top over and left it for a few hours. Needless to say it did streak, even though I applied it exactly as instructed.
Its great because its organic, but that is all that sets it apart from other self tanners...yeah and the exorbitant price!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.