Here are the key benefits of this natural and organic self-tanning formula:
- 100% safe, sunless tanning
- Streak-free, even coverage for professional-looking results
- Nourishes & moisturises the skin
- Smooth, gradual & natural-looking fade
- No harsh chemicals absorbed through the skin
- No harsh parabens, drying agents or toxic preservatives
- No artificial perfumes or fragrances; no “fake tan smell”!
- Suitable for sensitive skins
- PETA approved
- ECOCERT certified
- Certified by the Organic Trust & the Ethical Company Organisation
- Ethically made & environmentally friendly
- Packaging materials are recyclable
- Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible Awards winner
The Original Self-Tanning Lotion from TanOrganic contains 84% aloe vera, which soothes and moisturises your skin beautifully – that means no cracking or flaking!
Why sunless tanning?
The use of sunless tanning lotion is the safer, healthier alternative to conventional sun tanning, which exposes your skin to the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. It’s also a much healthier option than tanning beds, which have been shown to negatively affect your skin’s health.
Did You Know? Regular use of tanning beds before the age of 35 can increase your risk of melanoma by up to 75%!
Naturally, TanOrganic natural and organic self-tanners are far superior to ordinary chemical-laden tanning lotions, as your skin won’t soak up any harsh hidden nasties during application.
- Wash and exfoliate your skin, paying close attention to problem areas like knees, ankles and elbows where your skin is drier.
- Proper exfoliation will ensure the tan doesn’t build up and leave you with the streaky tell-tale signs of a bad sunless-tan.
- Apply a few drops of tanning lotion (about the size of a two Rand coin) to the application glove; make a fist about 3 times to allow the glove to absorb the lotion.
- Apply the tanning lotion in circular motions, starting on your calves and working your way up to your thighs. Make sure you cover all areas, paying special attention to the knees and ankles and ensure that there is no build-up in the creases.
- Allow the tan to dry and if you have missed any areas, you can easily blend in any lines with a bit of Oil Arganic. Apply as above to the rest of the body.
- TanOrganic takes 6-8 hours to develop fully; for best results, leave it overnight.
- Your sunless tan will develop every hour after application up to 8 hours and will last between 5-8 days.
- Start on your legs but leave your hands and feet until the end.
- Remember to check hard-to-reach areas in a mirror so that nothing is missed.
- Less is more; each bottle should give you on average 5-7 full body tans.
- TanOrganic should be applied in light layers, do the first layer and let it dry for a couple of minutes, if you are looking for a darker look, apply a second or third layer.
- We recommend that you moisturise daily with Oil Arganic to ensure the perfect fade.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice (Certified organic aloe vera leaf juice); Dihydroxyacetone (DHA, derived from natural sugar); Gluconodeltalactone (derived from glucose and gluconic acid); Sodium Benzoate (the sodium salt of benzoic acid, widely used as a food preservative); Beta Vulgaris Root Powder (Certified organic beetroot extract); Caramel (Certified organic caramel colouring from food-grade carbohydrates); Sodium Hyaluronate (derived from a microbial fermentation process of plant materials, followed by a purification process); Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil (orange peel oil); Bixa Orellana seed extract (Certified organic Achiote seed, also known as annatto extract); Glycerine (Certified organic sugar alcohol); Buddleia Davidii extract (Certified organic summer lilac extract); Thymus Vulgaris extract (Certified organic thyme extract); Caprylic/capric Triglyceride (derived from coconut oil); Xanthan Gum (natural sugar thickener derived primarily from corn); Erythrulose (Ketone sugar derived from raspberries); Zingiber Officinale root extract (Certified organic ginger extract); Panax Ginseng root extract (Certified organic ginseng extract); Chamomilla Recutita flower extract (Certified organic chamomile extract); Tocopherol (vitamin E); Mel (Certified organic honey); Citric acid (Organic acid found in citrus fruits)
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/11/2014, By SaskiaWhen I bought this (not from Faithful to Nature though) I was excited that its organic and that they promised no streaking.
I bought the entire Deluxe kit, with Arganic Oil, Application Mit, Exfoliation Glove, Tan Organic Original and Tan Organic Self Tanning Oil.
I exfoliated in the shower first, applied Arganic Oil and then the self tanner. I put a loose top over and left it for a few hours. Needless to say it did streak, even though I applied it exactly as instructed.
Its great because its organic, but that is all that sets it apart from other self tanners...yeah and the exorbitant price!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.