- Hydrating natural facial serum for sensitive skin types
- High in vitamins B & E
- Promotes healthy cellular growth & repair
- Helps to soothe reddened & irritated skin
- Helps to soften the appearance of fine lines
- Beneficial for reducing the visibility of broken thread veins
- Gentle on the skin, won’t block pores
- Locally handmade in small batches
- No animal testing
- Palm oil-free
- Only natural or naturally derived ingredients
- No artificial colours, fragrances or additives
- No silicone, PEG or parabens
- All the ingredients are sustainably sourced
- Labels are carbon neutral
- Packaged in glass
- Shake well before use, to blend together any naturally separated ingredients.
- Apply to freshly cleansed & toned skin. Gently massage 4-8 drops into your face, neck & chest areas.
- Apply in the mornings & evenings.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- 30ml glass dropper bottle
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil.
- Essential Oils of: Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile, Blue), Citrus Aurantium (Neroli), Rosa (Rose).
- Glass bottle with pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product05/01/2021, By LeighBeen using this together with the Cleansing oil and treatment. My skin is so much calmer since I’ve been using it. No irritations and it smells great!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.