- Natural oil cleanser for sensitive skin types
- With blue chamomile and sesame seed oil
- Helps to soothe reddened & irritated skin
- Naturally antiseptic
- Helps to reduce scarring
- Non-comedogenic, won’t block pores
- Deep cleans the skin, removes makeup & impurities
- Fights free radical damage
- Locally handmade in small batches
- No animal testing
- Palm oil-free
- Only natural or naturally derived ingredients
- No artificial colours, fragrances or additives
- No silicone, PEG or parabens
- All the ingredients are sustainably sourced
- Labels are carbon neutral
- Packaged in glass
- Place a small amount of cleanser (½ to 1½ tsp) in your palm.
- Apply to dry skin, massaging in gently with your fingertips. Continue for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Use a damp, warm washcloth to gently wipe away excess oil. Take care not to press too hard or scrub at your skin.
- Rinse with warm water to retain some oil on the skin. Pat dry with a towel & apply a moisturiser if needed.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- 100ml glass bottle
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame seed) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil.
- Essential Oils of: Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile, Blue), Citrus Aurantium (Neroli).
- Glass bottle with pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product29/12/2020, By SaltyLuxuriousThis cleansing oil leaves my face feeling soft. And the product is not as sticky like some other cleansing oils. I also really love that it has a dropper lid so you can control how much you use.17/12/2020, By JanaThis cleansing oil leaves my face feeling soft. And the product is not as sticky like some other cleansing oils. I also really love that it has a dropper lid so you can control how much you use.12/09/2020, By Megank
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.