- Natural oil cleansing formula, ideal for combination skin types
- With argan, juniper & bergamot oils
- Helps to balance sebum (skin oil) production
- Naturally antiseptic
- Deeply cleanses the skin without stripping away its natural oils
- Fights free radical damage, helps to reduce the appearance of scarring
- Dissolves dirt, impurities & makeup
- Non-comedogenic, won’t block pores
- Locally handmade in small batches
- No animal testing
- Palm oil-free
- Only natural or naturally derived ingredients
- No artificial colours, fragrances or additives
- No silicone, PEG or parabens
- All the ingredients are sustainably sourced
- Labels are carbon neutral
- Packaged in glass
- Place a small amount of cleanser (½ to 1½ tsp) in your palm.
- Apply to dry skin, massaging in gently with your fingertips. Continue for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Use a damp, warm washcloth to gently wipe away excess oil. Take care not to press too hard or scrub at your skin.
- Rinse with warm water to retain some oil on the skin. Pat dry with a towel & apply a moisturiser if needed.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- 100ml glass bottle
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Fruit) Oil.
- Essential Oils of: Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot), Juniperus (Juniper), Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood).
- Glass bottle with pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product30/04/2021, By DBSimply put - I love this product and it's the second time I am purchasing it. I have oily skin, and past me would have balked at the idea of using oil (OIL!!!) to cleanse my face. But I guess that old adage of fighting fire with fire is true.
This product leaves my skin baby soft, smooth and lightly fragranced. Often, I don't need to moisturize my skin and just apply a serum/ SPF afterwards and I am good to go.
It seems expensive but one bottle goes a long way and has lasted me six months. Great investment for yourself.21/01/2021, By Lizelle5/502/12/2020, By JuliaI love this product! I have only been using it for a few days but massaging my face with the oil has released so many oil plugs and other gunk- ew but so good! Leaves my face so soft with little redness.
Really love that it is all natural too.17/09/2020, By DiandraThis definitely works in getting even the toughest of makeup and gunk off your face. Only negative thing is the smell. Smell's like a spice rack but if you can get over the smell it's definitely a good purchase.28/08/2020, By EvaI’ve been using this cleanser for about 10 days now and really loving it! A dermatologist once said we should only be using oil to cleanse and so far it’s worked really well for my skin. I have combination skin that’s also really sensitive and this never makes my skin oily and hasn’t broken it out at all. Using a facecloth to remove it provides a gentle exfoliation which I love and my skin is really glowing!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.