- Silky smooth, aromatic brew with dark golden colour
- A traditional Ayurvedic tea to boost your vitality
- 1000 mg of organic Indian turmeric per cup
- Powerful anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects
- Black pepper enhances the absorption of turmeric’s active compound curcumin
- Individually sealed in fully recyclable polypropylene-free envelopes
- Fully compostable, unbleached tea bags
- Staple-free tags with organic cotton string
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Free from preservatives, colourants, and flavourings
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Infuse in freshly boiled water for 5 mins
- Add your choice of milk to taste
- Sweeten with your choice of honey, coconut blossom nectar, or natural sweetener
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Contains: 15 x Individually Sealed, Unbleached Tea Bags
- Nett Weight: 32 grams
- Turmeric* (42%), Black Tea Nam Lanh*, Ceylon Cinnamon*, Cardamom*, Grated Coconut*, Black Pepper* (2,5%), Fennel*, Clove*.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product10/06/2020, By MichelleThis tea is so good!! My boyfriend and I love it, the tumeric taste is not overpowering at all (which I find is often the case with tumeric products) and it's an all round tasty chai!09/06/2020, By CailinI expected a bit more of the Masala flavour to come through.
Good tea, though.19/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove but I've had better08/05/2020, By NicolaVery lovely tea02/05/2020, By BenGood but not mind-blowing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.