- Light, and delectably fragrant brew
- Traditional blend of Ayurvedic spices
- 1000 mg of organic Indian turmeric per cup
- Powerful anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects
- Black pepper enhances the absorption of turmeric’s active compound curcumin
- Individually sealed in fully recyclable polypropylene-free envelopes
- Fully compostable, unbleached tea bags
- Staple-free tags with organic cotton string
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Free from preservatives, colourants, and flavourings
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Infuse in freshly boiled water for 5 minutes
- Add your choice of milk to taste
- Sweeten with your choice of honey, coconut blossom nectar, or natural sweetener
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Contains: 15 x Individually Sealed, Unbleached Tea Bags
- Nett Weight: 32 grams
- Turmeric* (42%), Ginger (35%), lemon peel (10%), Rosehip, Grated Coconut, Fenugreek, Black Pepper.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/08/2021, By JacquelineAll the Goodness in one Cup30/06/2020, By LetitiaLove this tea.07/05/2020, By GwynnithTasty tea01/05/2020, By ANice but I prefer Pukka's version.12/10/2019, By KI have I C, and finding anything warm to drink for winter is ever challenging. This does not flare me at all.16/07/2019, By GayleDelicious with added fresh-squeezed lemon and honey, as suggested. Feels healthy. I like its hearty serving of turmeric. A little pricey to use all the time, in my opinion.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.