- Ecocert 100% pure Certified Organic Turmeric
- Convenient bulk pack
- Add it to your smoothies, your Indian cooking, or make a healthy warm drink
- No Fillers, No Binders, No Flowing Agents, No Bulking Agents, No Artificial Ingredients
Science is Confirming the Health Benefits of Turmeric:
- Potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidant and immune booster
- Treats colds, flu, arthritis and pain
- Immune boosting, great for colds and flu
- A brain tonic that improve concentration, slow down Alzheimer’s and treat depression
- Reduces cholesterol, improves liver function and is a natural antibiotic
- Healing for the digestion and helps heal stomach ulcers
To amplify the benefits of turmeric it's recommend you consume it on a daily basis.
Packed in a factory that contains traces of wheat (gluten), soya and sulphites
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product22/09/2017, By Hannetjievery good Thanks08/09/2017, By HelenaAmazing is the only word to describe this product01/09/2017, By JennyThis makes a delicious, warm drink, either on its own or mixed with cinnamon and a pinch of other spices, with honey added and some milk. I couldn't get rid of the inflammation in my neck and found that after just one mug of turmeric tea in the evening the pain was gone the next morning so I have been using it regularly to keep the inflammation down. Very healthy too.19/06/2017, By SammyLove it!23/08/2016, By AmandaJust had a cup with fresh ginger honey, so delicious!11/08/2016, By LinkiI use this to make turmeric tea, which has many health benefits. This, with some cinnamon and other spices, makes a delicious chai-like tea. Great for indian cooking too! I love the huge bag!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.