- A very easy to use introduction to Japanese cuisine
- The lightest and most sweet variety of miso
- Lowest sodium content of all miso types
- Super versatile medicinal food
- Fermented and aged for six months in the time-honoured tradition
- Much less salty and more savoury than soy sauce
- Delightful umami flavour distinctive of Japanese cuisine
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Gluten free
- No added sugars or additives
- Vegan friendly
An excellent ingredient for soups, dressings for salads, dips for chips, and marinades for fish. Made with 70% white rice. Aged for 6 months.
- Store in a cool place
Did you know? “Shiro” is the Japanese word for “white”.
- 300 g
- Soybean Paste, Rice, A. Oryzae
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.