- Kombu is the hero ingredient in every good dashi
- A fundamental food in traditional Japanese cooking
- High in beta-carotene, B1, B2, B6, niacin, pantothenic acid and folic acid
- Very high in fibre
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? Dashi is type of broth and vegetable stock used in a huge array of Japanese dishes. All good dashi starts with a high quality kombu.
- 50 g
- Dried Seaweed (Saccharina Longissima Miyabe)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.