- A very easy to use introduction to Japanese cuisine
- The darkest, heartiest variety of miso
- Super versatile medicinal food
- Fermented and aged for three years in the time-honoured tradition
- Much less salty and more savoury than soy sauce
- Delightful umami flavour distinctive of Japanese cuisine
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Vegan friendly
- Mix into salad dressing, add complexity to marinade, spice up stir fry, use as an alternative to salt, and of course make miso soup
- Store in a cool place
Did you know? The term “Hatcho” refers to the location where this type of miso was originally made. “Hatcho” means “eight city blocks”, indicating that it was made eight blocks away from Okazaki Castle.
- 300 g
- Soybean Paste, A. Oryzae
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product10/05/2020, By kensieAbsolute fanatic of this miso08/05/2020, By KirstinI'm really upset - I ordered this and it was efficiently delivered no contact. It's not a cheap product and I was ordering it before leaving CT for a more remote area. But the button the jar is up, so I can't use it, as this is supposed to be dangerous and could mean botulism or other bacteria are present.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.