- Traditionally fermented and aged for 18 months in cedar kegs
- Darker colour and fuller, more salty flavour than tamari
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Ultra versatile sauce which belongs in every kitchen
- Pairs phenomenally with ginger, garlic and chili
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Store in a cool place
- 250 ml
- Spring Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Wheat, Sea Salt, A. Oryzae
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/05/2020, By MarieI received a free sample of this. The taste is very good, comparable to and perhaps better than another naturally brewed, pure soy, no preservative sauce I usually use. Unfortunately the price difference (about R50) for the same amount does not make this bottle worth it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.