- Traditionally fermented and aged for 18 months in cedar kegs
- Being unpasteurized means that the shoyu still contains live, beneficial gut microbes
- Darker colour and fuller, more salty flavour than tamari
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Ultra versatile sauce which belongs in every kitchen
- Pairs phenomenally with ginger, garlic and chili
- Suitable for raw, vegans and vegetarians
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Store in a cool place
Did you know? “Nama” is a Japanese word meaning “raw”, “unheated”, or “unpasteurized”.
- 250 ml
- Spring Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Wheat, Sea Salt, A. Oryzae
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/02/2019, By RhodaExcellent soya sauce, especially for a flavour that is deeper and richer than tamari.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.