T-Soap is packaged in a convenient powdered form, which makes it much more versatile than whole soap nuts. It's an amazingly affordable alternative to all those harsh chemicals you'll find on ordinary supermarket shelves.
This soap nut powder is:
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT and the USDA
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- No additives
There are so many ways you can use T-Soap to care for your home, garden, family and pets; this makes it wonderfully convenient and economical. Who would have thought one little berry could pack so much power?
- Laundry: T-Soap is gentle on the most delicate fabrics and can be used to wash silk, wool and cashmere, with no need for chemical-laden fabric softeners. T-Soap has no harmful foaming or bulking agents, and will prolong the lifespan of your clothing. It’s hypoallergenic and gentle enough to wash baby clothes and cloth nappies.Just 250ml can wash up to 50 loads!
- Household cleaning: T-Soap makes a versatile general purpose cleaner for nearly every surface in your home; floors, tiles, windows, glass, metal, jewellery and even cars and tyres. T-Soap can also be used to make a low-foaming carpet shampoo.
- Hair care: Use T-Soap as a natural shampoo to treat dry scalp and dandruff; the antimicrobial properties make it an ideal natural lice treatment as well!
- Skin care: Suitable as a gentle cleansing body wash and insect repellent.
- Pets: T-Soap helps to protect against parasites, and makes a great mild and natural shampoo for pets.
- Garden: Spray your plants with a T-Soap liquid mixture to protect them against pests.
These organic powdered soap nuts are so easy to use, and provide a great all-in-one alternative to commercial detergents.
The soap nut is actually a type of berry, harvested from Sapindus trees. These berries are full of a natural cleaning agent called saponin, which acts like soap and has been used as a natural detergent for centuries in Asian countries. Soap nuts are also a traditional Ayurvedic treatment for dandruff and dry scalps, psoriasis and eczema.
- Laundry: 1 teaspoon (5ml) of T-Soap will do the same work as 1 cup of commercial detergent, so with 250ml of this powder you have enough for 50 regular washing machine loads!
- Hot wash: Use 1 tsp of T-Soap in your front loader or top loader as normal.
- Cold wash: Place 1 tsp of T-Soap in a teacup, fill with boiling water, allow to steep (just like making tea!) and then pour into your washing machine while the water is filling up.
Tip: The eco-friendly, antimicrobial greywater from your wash is safe for your garden and septic tank.
- Add 1 tsp of T-Soap to 1 litre of water, bring to the boil, stir and then allow to cool completely.
- Pour the liquid through a strainer and decant it into a spray bottle.
- Add 1 cup of T-Soap liquid mixture to a blender until it makes a foam. Use as a shampoo or body wash.
- Spray T-Soap liquid mixture onto your skin or plants; for added pest protection, add 2 or 3 drops of citronella essential oil to the mix.
100% ground up soap nuts (Sapindus Mukorossi)
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product26/04/2016, By BonnieI took a chance on this and I am very impressed. It cleans effectively and a little goes a long way.27/01/2016, By BronwynI am so happy with this product. Clothes come out clean and soft, washing machine is not so gunky and it is so economical! Also great because my daughter amd i have sensitive skin and cannot use normal washing powder anyway.27/01/2016, By ChantelleThe powder is convenient for making the soap nut general cleaning liquid . I prefer the whole nuts for my laundry though. Great product otherwise and cleans effectively .26/01/2016, By LynCleans well and goes far.14/11/2015, By StanleyProduct works well06/10/2015, By AngelineI have been using this now for 3 months and swear by it. I use it in conjunction with spirit vinegar (as a softener) and some essential oils for aromas. Clothes come out soft and beautifully clean. I would love to buy T-soap in bulk!27/01/2015, By MeaganMuch easier to buy the powder than the whole berries, i cook it up with oats for a shampoo, makes my hair frizz free and nice and shinny. Best shampoo i have EVER used !31/08/2014, By SophiaI tried the soapnuts which I liked but prefer this powder as I don have to use a hot cycle so it costs less for electricity25/03/2014, By GailThis goes a really long way; I used such a little bit and it cleaned a whole load beautifully - even getting rid of the smell of braai from jeans and all sorts :-) Good value for money
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.