- Ancient grain
- Low-GI, complex carbohydrate
- High in fibre
- Naturally gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Add to boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Add to salads, use in bread mixes, muffin mixes or as a rice or quinoa substitute.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep package sealed after opening.
Did you know? Teff is not a type of wheat. It is a type of millet meaning it’s naturally gluten-free.
- Nett Weight: 500 g.
- Teff Grain.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.