- Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicinals
- May help improve blood circulation in the brain
- May help alleviate mild symptoms of anxiety
- May help improve memory
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Ginkgo biloba has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine for supporting healthy cognitive function throughout life, especially old-age.
- Curcumin is the active phytocompound found in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties which can help to increase circulation throughout the body, including the brain.
- Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce elevated cortisol (the ‘stress hormone’) levels.
- Take 1 capsule, three times daily with food.
- Always consult with your trusted healthcare professional before adding a supplement to your diet, especially if you are taking prescription or chronic medications.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep package sealed after opening.
- Nett Weight: 93 g.
- Capsules: 120 vegecaps.
- Ginkgo Biloba (30 mg), Curcumin (200 mg), Ashwagandha (250 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.