- Tonic water essence flavoured with natural, fragrant herbs and spices
- Indigenous botanicals are sustainably foraged under strict conservation laws
- Can help alleviate the symptoms of coughs, colds, and indigestion
- Makes for a delicious digestif cocktail
- Bottled in a beautiful clear, glass bottle with glass-cork lid
- Just 3 grams of sugar per 100 ml serving
- Cinchona, also known as ‘quina’ (not to be confused with quinoa) is a South American flowering tree. Cinchona is the plant from which tonic water’s active compound quinine is extracted.
- Cardamom has been used for centuries to help alleviate stomach aches, and may help reduce elevated blood sugar levels.
- Kapokbos, also known as ‘Wild Rosemary’, and ‘Cape Snowbush’ has natural antispasmodic properties which can help relieve indigestion.
- Diffuse 25 ml (~½ a shot glass) into 75 ml of water.
- Stir gently.
- Best served chilled.
How to make a Spiced Gin & Tonic:
- Fill a tall tumbler with ice.
- Pour 50 mls (~1 x shot glass) of gin over the ice.
- Pour 50 mls (~1 x shot glass) of Symmetry Spice Tonic into the mix.
- Garnish with two cardamom pods, cloves, and juniper berries.
- Gently stir.
- Fill the glass with ice cold soda water.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Garnish & Flavour Pairings: Rosemary, lemon, lime, and cassia bark.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml
- Water, Cane Sugar, Cardamom, Clove, Rosemary, Cinchona, Lemon, Kapokbos, Ginger, Lemongrass, Citric Acid, Salt.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product29/12/2020, By ChantalVery disappointing - very insipid. I wouldn't be able to guess whether this is the spiced/ fynbos/ classic08/05/2020, By DanijelaToo good for words12/08/2019, By ChrisI have been a life-long beer and wine drinker, never drank spirits. I gave beer and wine up for five years, but went back to it because the non-alcoholic market offers almost nothing that is not sweet.
This product fills the gap.
A bit on the pricey side, but a great wine replacement. I have allready placed my next order03/06/2019, By StellaI recently stopped drinking alcohol and was looking for a yummy spoil to have during a weekend braai. And this totally does the trick! Love the fynbos taste. The spice of the clove and cardamon is very subtle, so my first try was not what I expected, but now I LOOOVE it!! Very natural tasting. If you don't like sweet drinks, this is something you would probably love to enjoy. Will buy again and again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.