- Tonic water essence suffused with bright citrus scents, and flavours
- Indigenous botanicals are sustainably foraged under strict conservation laws
- Makes for a delicious, palate cleansing aperitif
- Bottled in a beautiful clear, glass bottle with glass-cork lid
- Just 3 grams of sugar per 100 ml serving
- Cinchona, also known as ‘quina’ (not to be confused with quinoa) is a South American flowering tree. Cinchona is the plant from which tonic water’s active compound quinine is extracted.
- Buchu is an indigenous plant with natural diuretic effects to help prevent bladder infections, and relieve water retention.
- Diffuse 25 ml (~½ a shot glass) into 75 ml of water.
- Stir gently.
- Best served chilled.
How to make a Citrus Gin & Tonic:
- Fill a tall tumbler with ice.
- Pour 50 mls (~1 x shot glass) of gin over the ice.
- Pour 50 mls (~1 x shot glass) of Symmetry Citrus Tonic into the mix.
- Garnish with grapefruit, or lemon zest. Add mint leaves to taste.
- Gently stir.
- Fill the glass with ice cold soda water.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Garnish & Flavour Pairings: Cranberry, lemon, grapefruit, lime, basil, cassia bark, and mint.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product29/12/2020, By LetitiaI enjoy an occasional gin but am allergic to sodium benzoate. This is just perfect, and without all the nasties of commercial mixers. Great product!08/05/2020, By StephanieTotes recommend06/11/2019, By SeanAmazing product, a great addition to your afternoon G&T
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.