Brought to you with peace and love by Surfyogis in Bali, Indonesia.
- Made for surfers by surfers
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% Water and sweat proof
- 60g tin will last you 6-8months
- So pure its edible - Chocolate, beeswax, non-nano zinc oxide and coconut oil make up this delicious smelling highly effective sunscreen.
- Tried and tested in the sunny surf conditions of Indonesia, Hawaii and Australia
- Protection lasts for hours (around 6-8) and works 100% of the time
- Only natural and clean ingredients, sourcing the best from local farmers and suppliers
- Contained in a metal tin with screw top lid
- Indicated for use on the face and ears, for everyone
- Non-nano Zinc oxide provides a physical barrier and is the only sunscreen agent to offer protection against the full spectrum of UVB and UVA rays.
Applied on the first sunrise session it'll see you through the entire day and into the last rays of sunset
Please Note: This is some serious sun protection – it will not come off easily, so be prepared to put in some effort (it’s worth it). When you finally scrub it all off, you'll find your skin underneath completely untouched by the sun's harsh rays, much less the witches' brew of harsh chemicals found in many sunscreens. It is NOT a lightweight, under-your-makeup kind of coverage and WILL leave a slight discolouration on your skin in order to provide the ultimate protection from sunburn.
Rob Machado, one of the world’s greatest surfers, has this to say about Surfyogis: “I'm a big fan of yogis... Been using it since I was first introduced to it back in the day. Works wonders in the hot tropical Indo Sun - It allows me to surf for longer without concern of burn or what I'm putting into my skin. Definitely a positive product in many ways. Thanks to the crew at Surfyogis"
Joel Fitzgerald, son of Hot Buttered surfboards founder and professional surfer and shaper himself says "I love Surfyogis Surfscreen! Works all day for the long sessions, smells great and does the job better than any other sunscreen I have ever used!"
Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil), Ricinus communis (castor oil), Cera flava (beeswax), cadmea (non-nano zinc oxide), Theobroma cacao (cocoa powder), coffea (Coffee extract), vanilla planifolia (vanilla bean)
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product15/11/2016, By AlexMy son and partner have really fair skin and get burnt very quickly, but not anymore since they have been using this.i just put it on my sons face in the morning, and he is protected all day. my partner spends long periods of time in the sun at work and this has also literally saved his neck. I had real trouble finding a sunblock i didnt have to reapply on my son so often (especially for school), and this is the answer - it is thick but the trick is to put it on thin and slowly and rub it in if you are worried about superficial issues like the other reviewer below. but if its real sun protection you want - this is it. all day. the claims are all true, and it was money really well spent.12/10/2016, By SiobhanI am very disappointed in this product. It is very difficult to apply and makes my face look purple.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.