Key health benefits of real cinnamon spice:
- Helps to lower bad (LDL) cholesterol levels
- Lowers blood sugar levels & boosts insulin production in the body; very beneficial for Type 2 Diabetes
- Slows the emptying of the stomach after meals, keeping blood sugar levels stable
- An excellent anti-inflammatory; helps to relieve arthritic (joint) pain & swelling
- Antifungal, helps in preventing & relieving candida yeast infections
- Antibacterial & antimicrobial properties
- Helps to ease the pain of headaches & migraines
- Has an anti-clotting effect on the blood
- Helps to boost circulation & metabolism, promoting healthy weight loss
- Helps to reduce bloating, soothe ulcers & kill harmful bacteria in the GI tract
- High in manganese which promotes healthy bones & connective tissues
Taking SuperSpices supplements means you don’t have to cook with spices every day to enjoy their healing benefits. These convenient, easy-to-swallow vegecaps bring ancient healing into your modern daily routine. SuperSpices cinnamon is of the True Ceylon variety, not false cinammon which contains a toxic substance called coumarin.
Approx. 300mg certified organic cinnamon with a small amount of stearic acid*, in cellulose capsules
*Used as a flow agent to fill the capsules
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product29/10/2018, By AnonymousMum got this to help with diabetes and cravings14/09/2017, By AmyLove this product! has helped so much with my migraines. Will definitely be taking this everyday02/08/2017, By LorraineHi another top class product. Helps a great with Arthritis. Its a wonderful anti-inflammatory with no side effects.
Thank u FTN
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.