- Ayurvedic herbal supplement value pack
- Includes cayenne pepper, cinnamon, ginger and turmeric
- Brings ancient herbal wisdom to a modern lifestyle
- Certified organic spices
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Top Ayurvedic Spice Benefits :
- Turmeric supports whole body well being with its powerful anti-inflammatory properties from the unique phytocompound it contains: curcumin.
- Cayenne pepper is a potent detoxing agent that supports healthy digestive rhythms.
- Cinnamon is well studied for its ability to help regulate, stabilise and normalise blood glucose levels.
- Ginger is a time-honoured, traditional remedy for colds and flus. It also helps to promote healthy digestion, and calms upset tummies.
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules of each supplement per day with meals, or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Not recommended for children, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Bundle Includes: 1 x SuperSpices Organic Turmeric Capsules (60 vegecaps), 1 x SuperSpices Organic Cayenne Capsules (60 vegecaps), 1 x SuperSpices Organic Cinnamon Capsules (60 vegecaps), 1 x SuperSpices Organic Ginger Capsules (60 vegecaps).
- SuperSpices Organic Turmeric Capsules: Powdered Turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Cellulose Capsule.
- SuperSpices Organic Cayenne Capsules: Powdered Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Annuum), Cellulose Capsule.
- SuperSpices Organic Cinnamon Capsules: Powdered Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum), Cellulose Capsule.
- SuperSpices Organic Ginger Capsules: Powdered Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Cellulose Capsule.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/02/2020, By OrignalPure
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.