- All-natural purple hot drink
- Sweetened naturally with coconut blossom sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavours
- No added colours
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves it:
- We love Superlatte’s Purple Poet Latte Blend because it’s deep, royal colour comes from a purely natural source with remarkable benefits! The purple pigment (anthocyanin) is found naturally in purple sweet potato and is responsible for the antioxidant benefits associated with red wine. Sip down some antioxidants with your cuppa Purple Poet!
- Add 3 level teaspoons to 250 ml hot or steamed milk. Stir well. Enjoy!
- Top Tip: Use a (handheld) milk frother for a perfect blend.
- Top Tip: Serve after supper and before bedtime for a double dessert.
- Great in smoothies, oats, baking & iced lattes!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 750 g.
- Serving Size: 9 g.
- Servings per Pack: ~83.
- Organic Purple Sweet Potato, Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar, Cardamom , Cinnamon , Ginger, Himalayan Crystal Salt.
- Allergens: Produced in a facility where wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts and soybeans may be present.
- Recyclable BPA-free plastic tub with easy-grip handle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/01/2021, By DisappointedAwful compared to some of the other superlatte flavours28/12/2020, By LuckyExcellent25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!23/11/2020, By MoniqueThis is really tasty. I warm up some coconut milk & oat milk, then blend in this powder together with collagen powder, coconut oil & honey. Yummmm. However considering that almost quarter of the ingredients is coconut sugar, it's not sweet at all for my taste, that's why i add a bit of honey.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.