- Superfood latte blend
- Cocoa, chaga mushroom & maca with mixed spices
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Gluten-free & dairy-free
- Sweetened with coconut blossom sugar
- Blend with the milk of your choice to make a delicious chocolate superfood latte
- Add 3-4 teaspoons Superlatte to 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Make a paste & blend well.
- Add 1 cup of any steamed milk or milk alternative & stir or heat gently on the stove.
- Whisk or froth. Serve hot & enjoy!
- Store in a cool dry place; reseal pack after use.
- 200g (makes 20 servings)
- Organic Cocoa (54%), Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar, Chaga Mushroom (7%), Organic Maca Root (5%), Tapioca, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Himalayan Crystal Salt
- Packed in a factory that uses Wheat (Gluten), Tree Nuts, Soybeans, Milk Products, Celery, Mustard And Sesame.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product02/09/2020, By TheresaDelicious!12/06/2020, By DeeVery disappointed! Tastes like chocolate ginger.....horrible flavor! Was so disgusting I would return it if I could!12/06/2020, By DeeVery disappointed! Tastes like chocolate ginger.....horrible flavor! Was so disgusting I would return it if I could!04/06/2020, By MarjorieRecommended01/06/2020, By ChantalThis is a very earthy, spicy mix - not too sweet and very nourishing, but just not as good as the ruby latte25/05/2020, By DenéVery good18/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove08/05/2020, By DaleneLove this19/04/2020, By Kirstylove16/03/2020, By StevetteVery yummy! I put it on my porridge in the morning!28/11/2019, By SamiDelicious healthy chocolate drink - hot or cold with nut/rice milk or add to smoothies
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.