- Lucuma is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins especially beta-carotene, niacin and vitamin C
- And also a good source of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and remarkable concentrations of iron.
- Chia is one of the highest plant based omega-3 sources outperforming even flax seeds.
- The excellent ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 of 3:2 makes it a great anti-inflammatory food.
- Mesquite is an excellent protein source at 17% protein, higher than nearly every grain and many nuts or seeds.
- Rich in dietary fibre, the nutrients in mesquite are absorbed slowly, effectively balancing blood sugar and preventing hunger.
- Hemp is the answer for anyone looking for an organic, raw, vegan muscle builder and energy booster.
- It contains all essential amino acids and fatty acids.
- Hemp Seed protein powder is considered to be a complete food boasting 65% absorbable high-quality protein and all 10 essential Amino Acids.
- Maca is high in vitamins especially vitamins B1, B2, C and E. Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron
- And contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica.
- Maca is an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body to adapt to increased stressors, and it is well known as an amazing hormone balancer, and strength builder.
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
What are Superfoods? Superfoods have a rich history of use and were believed to provide essential nutritional integrity to support optimal functioning of being. 'You are what you eat' is an ancient truth well known by traditional cultures who actively sought out these prized powerhouses of coherent vibration. Support your highest development by conscious selection of the best fuel of your body.
- For a quick nutrition blast simply add 2 T (30g) Vanilla Dream to 1 C (250ml) water and blend.
- For an extra creamy and super delicious smoothie add a banana with coconut nectar or honey to sweeten if desired.
- This energising Super Shake tastes like a malty, vanilla milkshake.
- SuperfoodShake can also be added to fruit smoothies and juices for a Superfood boost! Daily use is recommended to assist with dietary upgrading.
- Get creative! You can even use this powder in baking or making things like peanut butter power balls.
- Available in 200g or 850g
- Wildcrafted Mesquite Powder, Chia Seeds*, Hemp Seeds*, Lucuma*, Maca*, Vanilla Powder, Astragalus, Sunflower Lecithin, Kalahari Salt
- *Certified Organic Ingredients (68%),certified by ZA-BIO-140
Country of Origin:
- South Africa, Mexico, Germany, Peru
21 out of 22 people would recommend this product03/11/2018, By CaraGreat shake for a late afternoon boost16/09/2018, By KerenI love the Vanilla Dream the best out of all the flavour. It has all of the superfood variants in it, and is a lot more versatile as you can make a blueberry smoothie with it, or a Chocolate flavoured one by just adding some cacao. Great taste, I tried out a small pack first and now have the large pack.11/09/2018, By RuthAn extremely versatile product - I love adding to my rolled oats in the morning19/08/2018, By NishaatGreat for a vegan diet20/07/2018, By KIMAwesome in my daily smoothy!!07/05/2018, By KimI use this in my smoothies daily. It has a subtle vanilla flavour, which I love as I dont want anything overpowering. I love the combination of healthy superfoods. Natural and delicious.03/04/2018, By VThis is a nice to addition to smoothies (if you're using things like frozen fruit and nut /soy milk), but the texture is very runny if you just mix it with water and the chia seeds tend to sink to the bottom. I actually liked the "Green Alkalizer" smoothie blend from the same brand more.20/03/2018, By TaniaThe flavour this adds to our morning smoothie is an absolute win. It's delicious!11/03/2018, By SuzieI love this mix of wonderfully nourishing Superfoods that tastes so delicious.
I use this in most of my morning smoothies because it is just so yummy, and I know it's doing so much good!28/02/2018, By VerenaGreat tasting and blends really well.09/02/2018, By RUTHGreat in my daily smoothie - I have been using it for ages and it definitely keeps my energy and mental energies up19/12/2017, By KylieDefinitely a Vanilla Dream, explosion of goodness!08/12/2017, By SusieWonderful excellent taste. Use in my smoothies every morning, can do without....
Thank u F2N08/12/2017, By RUTHAs the name says - dream ! A lovely texture and flavour - my best at the moment29/10/2017, By RUTHMmmm vanilla, great in my smoothie19/10/2017, By CamillaTastes good but disappointingly low amount of Protein for a mix under Natural Protein powders - 15.8g/100g. Think it should rather be a supplement than a protein shake.18/10/2017, By KatherineSmoothies are a breakfast (and lunch) favourite of mine. I mix Vanilla Dream Super Shake powder and Chocolate Boost Super Shake powder in an airtight container (to store; it lasts for ages) and add a few tablespoons of the mix into a banana and berry smoothie. It's also *great* stirred into a pumpkin pie filling.18/07/2017, By RUTHI only discovered this one recently - a fabulous wholesome vanilla flavour10/03/2017, By BronwenLove this superfood shake in smoothies!19/10/2016, By LieslI received a sample in my parcel, and am very pleased to have discovered this product. I add it to my green smoothie. It is deliciously satisfying with the hint of vanilla. It is so good to find a product that combines the superfoods into this protein powder punch. Highly recommended! Add to cart!29/04/2016, By RethaI mix this with kale, celery, banana, pineapple. Even my kids love this, haven had a cold for more than 5 months now. Nice addition to any raw vegetable mix. Amazing !!09/11/2015, By SamanthaThis product is divine! *a great way to get the benefits of super foods including the amazing Chia seed in a quick no effort way-perfect for when you are always on the go
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.