- Quick & easy micro-broccoli growing & activity kit for kids
- Takes just 7-10 days to harvest
- Can be grown directly from the biodegradable box
- Enough seeds for 2 harvests
- Made in Cape Town
- Biodegradable packaging
- A great educational gift for children
Your Eco Greens Micro-Broccoli kit includes:
- 1 x Farm activity kit
- 1 x Peat growing medium
- 2 x Sachets of broccoli seeds
- 1 x Biodegradable box
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Eco-Greens Kit for kids because it introduces children to the concept of growing your own fresh, nutritious sprouts at home - all in a fun and easy way. These fun-filled kits are locally created in Cape Town, and make a great gift for little greenies.
- Use the activity kit to assemble your colourful farm environment.
- Pour the growing medium from the bag into the box & add 2 cups of water to the medium.
- Spread 1 sachet of seeds evenly over the medium, close the lid & place on a shelf for 5 days to allow for germination.
- Open the box on day 5 & place on a windowsill to allow light onto the microgreens.
- On day 7-10 (once the greens are 3-5 cm in height), cut the stalks above the soil base & add your greens to salads, smoothies, etc.
- Repeat the process using your second sachet of seeds.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 4cm
- Total weight: 100g
- Natural Peat Growing Medium, Broccoli Seeds.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/07/2020, By OceanWonderful