- Quick & easy micro-greens growing kit with micro-broccoli
- Takes just 7-10 days to harvest
- Can be grown directly from the biodegradable box
- Enough seeds for 2 harvests
- Made in Cape Town
- Biodegradable packaging
Your Eco Greens Micro-Broccoli Kit includes:
- 1 x Peat Growing Medium
- 2 x Sachets of Broccoli Seeds
- 1 x Biodegradable Box
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Eco Greens kits because they’re so quick and easy to use, giving everyone access to fresh home-grown micro-greens. The Superfood Growing Kit with Micro-Broccoli includes biodegradable packaging, making it an eco-friendly sprouting option as well.
- Pour the growing medium from the bag into the box & add 2 cups of water to the medium.
- Spread 1 sachet of seeds evenly over the medium, close the lid & place on a shelf for 5 days to allow for germination.
- Open the box on day 5 & place on a windowsill to allow light onto the microgreens.
- On day 7-10 (once the greens are 3-5 cm in height), cut the stalks above the soil base & add your greens to salads, smoothies, etc.
- Repeat the process using your second sachet of seeds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 4cm
- Total weight: 100g
- Natural Peat Growing Medium, Broccoli Seeds.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.