- 100% natural, made with organic and wild-sourced ingredients
- Ideal for everyday use
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- No chemical sunscreen filters
- No parabens or harmful preservatives
- No titanium dioxide
- No mineral oils
- No PEG emulsifiers
- No colourants
- No added fragrances; Cape chamomile had a mild natural aroma
- Lightweight, moisturising
- Won’t leave a white residue on the skin
- Not tested on animals; contains no animal by-products
- Fully certified with COLIPA and ISO standards for UVA and UVB
Zinc oxide is a safe, natural chemical with powerful anti-radiation properties, while plant-based ingredients are photo-protective.
- Cape chestnut oil protects against ultra violet radiation and is full of essential fatty acids to heal and nourish dry skin.
- Cape chamomile oil is naturally anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antiallergenic;
- Kigelia is full of antioxidants that keep preserve your skin’s elasticity;
- Aloe ferox is moisturising, soothing and healing.
A note on UVA protection: Sunumbra doesn’t just protect against the sunburn caused by UVB rays; it also protects skin against the damage and ageing caused by deep-penetrating UVA rays. Very few ordinary high-SPF sunscreens provide you with much-needed UVA protection, which is important even in cloudy, overcast weather.
- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, so the sunscreen has time to soak into the skin and provide maximum benefit.
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas, taking extra care to cover frequently forgotten spots: lips, back of neck, ears, nose, tops of feet, hairline & unprotected areas of the head.
- Re-apply at least every 2 hours.
- Note: You should apply sunscreen every day, even if it is cloudy, as the UV rays, especially UVA, penetrate clouds.
- Most sunscreens require that an average-size adult use at least one ounce (about 6 teaspoons) to evenly cover the body from head to toe. Adjust this amount to suit the size and age of your child.
De-ionised water, Cape chestnut oil,*** sodium olivoyl glutamate**, cetearyl alcohol**, glyceryl stearate**, zinc oxide (non-nano, non-coated), carnauba wax, ascorbyl glucoside,* galactoarabinan,** populus tremuloides (Aspen bark extract,)* superoxide dismutase (SOD),* aloe ferox extract,*** tyrosine,* allantoin, nicotinamide (Vitamin B3),* kigelia extract,*** Cape chamomile oil**
*100% natural certification
Please Note: Sunumbra P has optimised their formulation. The fundamentals of the formula have not changed, only ever using 100% natural ingredients – zinc oxide and botanicals. The key change is a modified emulsification system, resulting in a much more stable cream without any separation.
5 out of 7 people would recommend this product07/10/2017, By KateThis is the only sunscreen I use! It is light yet provides sufficient protection and doesn't leave any white residue or break me out. It has a pleasant scent and one tube lasts me about 6 months or so and I use it everyday (even in Winter). I also love the fact that it uses all natural ingredients and non-nano zinc.10/05/2017, By ZiThis product doesnt go on nicely. The consistency is more like a clay but it does seem to protect against the sun. The manufacturer needs to work on the consistency.05/09/2016, By RobynI was disappointed with this product. it does not absorb well and requires you to put it on with a mirror so you can rub all the spots that the white cream does not get absorbed. Not what I was expecting from a daily sun protecting moisturiser.04/11/2015, By ColleenFantastic product, bit thinner than the SPF30, so doesn take as much shaking and squidging. I really like the smell and although it is thicker than suncreams we might be used to - it does spread easily.15/09/2015, By KateI love Sunumbra products so much, especially this light daily one. I used to get rashes from other brands of suncream, but with Sunumbra my skin actually feels nourished. It provides long-lasting protection with no poisonous chemicals. Definitely worth the price, as you can use a very small amount. All round love!21/03/2015, By ChristineI have purchased my second bottle of SunUmbra and am so happy with this sun cream. I have tried pretty much all the natural sun lotions on the market and this one definitely has the best price-performance ratio. It doesn make my face white or too greasy and I haven had a sunburn all summer, no matter how long I was outside. I recommend it!05/01/2015, By raeesaChoosing a natural sunscreen worried me as many people complain of them leaving a whitish ghostly effect on the face. this sunscreen blends in well on my Indian skin tone, leaving behind no residue. It also feels quite moisturising!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.