- Natural kombucha brew with pineapple & ginger
- Raw, vegan-friendly
- No artificial additives, preservatives or concentrates
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Tasty, mildly fizzy & refreshing
Great Reasons to Drink Kombucha:
- Naturally energising
- A great source of probiotics & enzymes
- Supports digestion
- Promotes immune system health
- Detoxing properties
- Beneficial for the skin, hair & nails
A note on sugar: Although kombucha is made with sugar, it is still a much healthier, low-sugar alternative to ordinary sodas and commercial fruit juices. The sugar is used to the mix to feed the Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria & Yeast (SCOBY). During fermentation, the sugar is “digested” by the SCOBY and only a trace of sugar remains in the finished batch.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency, we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women, or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha; it is suggested that 250-500ml per day is a good amount.
- Keep refrigerated. Best served chilled.
- Raw Kombucha Culture, Filtered Water, Black Tea, Hibiscus, Honeybush, Residual Raw Brown Sugar, Pineapple, Ginger.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.