- Sunn Kombucha is made by fermenting green tea & peaches with a symbiotic colony of bacteria & yeast (SCOBY).
- Drinking kombucha regularly could help to improve your overall health & wellbeing.
Here are the key benefits of drinking this tasty, refreshing beverage:
- Natural probiotic content improves your digestive health
- Boosts energy levels
- Assists with weight loss & detoxing
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves circulation
- Balances blood sugar; beneficial for diabetics
- Acts as a liver tonic
- Helps to relieve conditions like gout, candida & allergies
- Nourishes your skin from the inside out, for a healthy & clear complexion
- Offers a healthy alternative to sugary, chemical-laden sodas
- Tastes great, really refreshing & wonderfully hydrating!
- With all of these benefits, it truly is a great alternative to sugary chemical-filled soft drinks!
- Drinking Kombucha
- Start off by drinking no more than 100ml per day for the first few days
- Kombucha is highly detoxifying and drinking too much too soon can cause headaches, nausea and discomfort
- Drink lots of water to promote the elimination of toxins
- Increase by 50 – 100ml after a few days depending on how much you need
- Kombucha is incredibly energizing, so best to drink before 4 – 5pm if you are sensitive to stimulants or have sleep difficulties
- Great for when you are feeling physically or mentally fatigued and need an energy boost.
- Keep refrigerated. Best served chilled.
- Although kombucha may have positive health benefits, it is also very potent; pregnant or breastfeeding women, should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
- For an effective kombucha detox, we recommend drinking plenty of water and eating more alkalising foods, while reducing the amount of ordinary tea, coffee refined carbohydrates in your diet..
Sugar Content: Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (known as SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
- Available in 400 ml.
- Raw Kombucha Culture, Filtered Water, Peach, Green Tea, Residual Raw Brown Sugar.
- Plastic bottle & lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.