- Organic Long-cut loose leaf
- Grown as part of the Wuppertal cooperative venture based from the old Moravian mission town of the same name
- Caffeine Free
- Tasting Notes: Honey and nutty aromas with hints of thatch lead into an ultra-smooth palate. Medium-bodied but full, the sweet flavours and floral notes of this unique Sunbird Rooibos make for an exceptional tea.
- The Terrior: The hottest and driest site within the Sunbird Rooibos collection, Wuppertal is situated on the east side of the Cederberg range. It sits behind the rain shadow and on the edge of the Tanqua Karoo where shale soils contribute to growing a robust leaf dark in colour.
Did you Know?
- Rooibos research has shown promising benefits for the following ailments:
- Cancer prevention
- High blood pressure
- Skin sensitivities
- Abdominal ailments
- Heart disease
- In traditional medicine, rooibos has been used for the treatment of asthma, colic, eczema, headaches, nausea, and mild depression.
How to Make the Perfect Cup of Rooibos Tea:
- Preferably, rooibos should be made with good quality filtered water that will not affect its natural taste
- Rooibos is best when it’s been on a rolling boil for 2 to 4 minutes, but if you do not have a stove top kettle (or are using tea bags), pouring freshly boiled water in a cup is fine too
- Steep for 5-6 minutes
Organically grown rooibos from Wuppertal, Cederberg.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.