- Regular-cut leaf in bags
- Caffeine Free
- A fine tea to accompany breakfast or enjoy mid-morning for a pick-me-up
- Tasting Notes: Confectionary aromas blend with smooth tannins for a full mouthfeel and long finish
- The Terrior: At an altitude of 340m, the Cederberg Foothills are variable low-gradient slopes with warmer summer days but cold winters. Soils are sandy with broken sandstone and granular “koffieklip”.
Did you Know?
- Rooibos research has shown promising benefits for the following ailments:
- Cancer prevention
- High blood pressure
- Skin sensitivities
- Abdominal ailments
- Heart disease
- In traditional medicine, rooibos has been used for the treatment of asthma, colic, eczema, headaches, nausea, and mild depression.
How to Make the Perfect Cup of Rooibos Tea:
- Preferably, rooibos should be made with good quality filtered water that will not affect its natural taste
- Rooibos is best when it’s been on a rolling boil, but if you do not have a stove top kettle (or are using tea bags), pouring freshly boiled water in a cup is fine too
- Steep for 5-6 minutes
- One bag per cup
Organic Rooibos from the Cederberg Foothills
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product09/06/2022, By BernadineA lovely tea , with a nice strong flavor. Definitely worth it. And since it comes in a nicely packed tin, it will also make a nice gift.27/03/2022, By LouiseThis tea is head and shoulders 'above' and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Even my daily cuppa green tea has been booted! Strong, rich, full-bodied, smooth, naturally 'sweet'. What more can I say. And yes, the tin is indeed a bonus.26/02/2021, By EstelleLove the tea, delicious, the canister is a bonus!08/05/2020, By CHarlotteLovely tea02/05/2020, By AlvaA lovely tea in a sweet canister.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.