- Natural facial toning mist
- No artificial colours, fragrances or additives
- Won’t dry or irritate the skin
- With papaya extract, rose flower water & aloe leaf juice
- Locks in moisture, for a fresh & dewy look
- Rose tones the skin & prevents redness
- Aloe has soothing, anti-inflammatory qualities
- Hibiscus flower is a nourishing anti-inflammatory & toner
- Papaya is rich in papain enzymes, which clear away dead & dull skin cells for a brighter complexion
- Spritz face and wait for mist to dry.
- Can be used after cleansing skin to neutralise hard water, to set make-up and during the day to refresh the skin.
Aqua, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Distillate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Rose Damascena Flower (Rose) Oil, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Linn (Hibiscus) Petal Powder, Geraniol**, Linalool**.
- ** Components of natural essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product20/01/2021, By Thabitha5/5529/09/2020, By JuleI absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated!12/06/2020, By Or DidiAmazing skincare product !!! Effective, soothing and and above all else "boujee" ???? It makes skin super soft, adds glow, and leaves you smelling like a calm garden flower. This is a must-have !24/02/2020, By CassandraI love this facial mist. It has really helped to reduce facial redness and the smell is lovely. It is also so refreshing on the skin and the packaging is just stunning.09/12/2018, By KellyAmazing! Locks in moisture and keeps my skin smooth and clear29/11/2018, By KattaThe smell is nice but it didn't hydrate my skin at all. It actually did the opposite and made my skin feel dry and tight.11/09/2018, By MosaAmazing for dehydrated skin. Subtle scent. Refreshing. And a great makeup setting mist.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.