- Natural, water-based
- Best for dry skin & dry, coarse or curly hair
- Free of sulfates, silicone, parabens & preservatives
- Free of artificial dyes, fragrances & mineral oils
- Cruelty-free product
- Locally handcrafted product
- Packaging is recyclable
- Aloe vera is an excellent conditioner & has restorative properties for skin
- Shea butter is a non-greasy, protective natural moisturiser
- Shea Butter to nourish
- Moroccan Argan Oil which is rich in vitamin E
- Baobab Oil is packed with antioxidants, vitamin A & E
- Marula Oil is rich in essential fatty acids for deep hydration and repair for both hair and skin.
- As a daily moisturizer for think/curly/kinky hair textures.
- For finer hair textures, use as an overnight pre-shampoo treatment.
- On the skin, use as a daily moisturizer.
- Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinenses (Jojoba) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
14 out of 17 people would recommend this product10/03/2021, By AnnaLove the lightweight cream: rich but easily absorbed, not oily, long-lasting, beautiful smell, beautifully packaged in large lat pot, have looked for something like this for a long time. Will come back for more.22/04/2020, By AidoueYou can't get it out of the bottle, they haven't actually tested to see if this container works with the product. Makes you wonder what else they didn't test.
When I informed them that I can't get to the product, they said to put it into hot water, i did that, but had to do it every time I wanted to use it. What a waste of water and energy.
Product is not that great anyway, so I would rather choose from any of the hundreds available that care enough to replace a defective batch or at least to change the packaging to be usable.16/03/2020, By JessI love the texture and scent of this product but the packing really lets it down. It is so thick it doesnt pump out the dispenser, so now I cant use it. This should be in a tub.10/03/2020, By NokhanyoThe texture is a bit weird and it's hard to get it out of the bottle but it made my hair feel so good. Don't know how long it'll last though because I'm heavy handed but I'll happily repurchase... and the smell is divine19/09/2019, By Susie QThe cream is fantastic and value for money.
One constructive comment is that the cream is too thick to go through the dispenser and I have to dig it out with a stick. Maybe a new container with a lid would be great?31/07/2019, By NatalieOrdered this for my daughters hair, based on the reviews was also so disappointed at the viscosity of the cream it’s a Creme/lotion but impossible to pump out when I opened the bottle it looked like it had been used and the tube meant to transport the Creme was stuck and broken off int the buttered Creme this is note like a butte and should be in a jar with a lid. Very disappointed with this it smells nice but not sure if this works and how I can hopefully get a replacement they can’t all be impossible to pump dispense...16/07/2019, By NomfundoThe cream is hard to draw from the container and it is not very moisturizing as I would love it to be .it's good on using on my hair though but my skin is very dry for this cream07/03/2019, By TabisaThis product is amazing, nourishes your hair. I have 4C hair and it makes it soo soft and to top it the smell is soothing, the aroma.. will definitely buy it again. I just don't like the bottle, its a struggle it get it out. Its not watery enough to get pressed out.20/11/2018, By GraceI moisturise my hair and skin everyday with this cream. It's lightweight, moisturising and smells great. Perfect for my dry curly hair.09/09/2018, By ElviroThis is an awesome product. It so nourishing to your hair.13/06/2018, By LivingNaturallyI simply love this product so much, I get really sad when I’m about to run out. Have been using it consistently for years my hair thrives of it and so does my skin.22/02/2018, By LisaLove this product !06/01/2018, By JaneRich and creamy. Moisturizes my hair and skin beautifully.26/12/2017, By DuduI think I have found my holy grail hair product. My hair just drinks it up and it looks lustrous without being weighed down...30/07/2017, By PaigeI absolutely loved this creme. It soaks beautifully into skin and leaves it beautifully soft and moisturized. Perfect for dry highveld winters.. Lovely scent too. Reminds me of the (much more pricey) Africology body butter.29/05/2017, By GadihelePerfect for my family's hair, except for the smell. Product information does not state which essential oils are used. I will however, continue to use and buy it because it is good to our dry hair and scalp.29/03/2017, By NalediLove love LOVE this product. Great texture and smell. Worked beautifully for my skin and hair (type 4b afro).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.