- Suitable for all hair types
- Deep conditions
- Restores strength & shine
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free
- Silicone-free, mineral oil-free
- Cruelty-free, with certified organic ingredients
- No preservatives, dyes or artificial fragrances
- Packaging is recyclable
- Argan oil repairs damage, prevents split ends & dryness, promotes growth
- To stimulate hair growth: Apply a small amount to the scalp and massage lightly.
- For moisture: Apply 2-4 pumps on wet or dry hair for shine and moisture, depending on hair length and style as usual.
- As a hot oil treatment: Add 4 pumps or more to your conditioner and let it sit for a minimum of 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- For best results, especially for finer and straighter hair types, follow with Suki Suki Marshmallow Root Shampoo Bar.
- Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia, Macadamia) Nut Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Citrus Aurandium (Neroli) Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
18 out of 19 people would recommend this product02/02/2021, By KLove it!31/01/2021, By LisaIt has a beautiful light-weightness about it. Inhave used it mixed with my conditioner for more moisture as well as over my dry hair. Love it. Great purchase.08/01/2021, By KirstenI love this, got it as a gift for a friend and she loves it too :)26/11/2020, By LeboLove this product. Great for 4c hair and protecting the hairline.11/11/2020, By WendyI so happy I found this, my hair is so soft after using this oil, I’ve just started using it and hope it heals my damaged hair too.26/10/2020, By KiaMiracle oil14/10/2020, By ElizaDoes nothing for my hair, just leaves it very greasy.11/08/2020, By JuleneUse as hot oil treatment or leave in before drying. I have long and lots of fine strands that tangle a lot. This product definitely makes it more manageable.17/06/2020, By RebeccaWorks good so far, use it as a hair oil. the fragrance is quite strong though09/05/2020, By RebeccaLove the smell23/02/2020, By EcoQuality product25/09/2019, By LorenI found that the product works well. I use it according to the directions given on the bottle. Smells nice and does not leave my hair super oily, it leaves it nice and soft.29/08/2019, By LeandraI will never need to buy another hair oil. Aside from the amazing smell, it moisturises my hair without weighing it down and adds great shine. Wonderful product.05/04/2019, By Jenni-Lee SW o w... This oil screams LUXURY!
The first time I used this oil I was blown away by the amazing scents. It was feels and smells like a ridiculously expensive salon quality product.
It also has such a unique African smell to it which I put down to the Kalahari melon seed Baobab seed and Marula seed oil.
Suki Suki Miraculous oil also contains virgin olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, avocado grapeseed, Argan and jojoba oil Etc
I love the little bottle and the simpleness of the ingredients.
I have really been Blown Away by it because I thought it was quite expensive but I am so glad that I bought it and will definitely repurchase it once I run out.
The directions usually says to pump out two to four pumps on dry or wet hair for shine or moisture but I usually just pump out one or two pumps and apply to my ends overnight. I have really dry hair so my ends need oil as it doesn't get enough sebum from my scalp and I find the oil keep my ends moisturised for up to a week, even after washing my hair.
I'd also like to add that this oil is great for Caucasian hair (as mine) and will also be fantastic for ethnic hair.01/02/2019, By KimberleySmells amazing, leaves the tips of my hair feeling soft and nourished. Definitely will be buying again.25/10/2018, By JaneI love this hair oil. I've been using it for years. It's nourishing and light and it's been great for growing out my hair.05/03/2018, By DeeI have fine hair prone to oily scalp and dry ends and I was afraid that this oil would leave my hair oily but it didn't at all. I am using it as a pre-wash, mixed in with my conditioner or coconut oil and I leave it in for about 30 minutes then wash with a Victorian Garden shampoo and condition. My hair has been falling significantly less since the first treatment and my hair feels so soft and smooth.22/06/2017, By HephzibahIt nourishes the hair and minimizes hair breakage.09/06/2017, By raeesaI have oily hair so I only used this as a pre wash treatment. Applied to the scalp area and mixed in with coconut oil for the length of my hair. Left overnight and wash the next day. Leave hair shiny and tangle free.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.