- 100% natural
- Ideal for dry skin & dry, coarse or curly hair types
- Adds shine & style to thick, unruly hair
- Softens & hydrates skin
- Sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, preservative-free
- No artificial dyes or fragrances
- No mineral oils
- Naturally sweet scent
- Handcrafted in South Africa
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- Mango butter is rich in vitamin A and has a plumping, firming effect on the skin. Cacao butter is rich in protective antioxidants, and avocado butter is a source of ultra-nourishing healthy fats.
- For hair: Melt a pea-sized amount in your hands and apply to damp or dry hair, as a finishing product. Can also be melted add added to your conditioner for extra nourishment.
- For skin: Melt a pea-sized amount into hands and apply to dry areas.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product31/01/2021, By LisaSmells great and does what it says!25/11/2020, By ZiziphoI like it. Makes my hair soft but it does not smell nice.16/10/2020, By BongiweI love this hair butter! It made my hair so soft and moisturized. Would definitely purchase again.06/10/2020, By ShaziaThere are unfotunately only a finite number of stars to rate this miraculous product.
After 9/10 dermatologists agreed that i was the product of my mother and fathers weakest DNA, I spent my annual salary sourcing products to assist with my *extreme eczema*. Eczema so bad the dermatologist with tears in her eyes said sorry cant help you, but perhaps you could take on a second job as sander with that skin?
Suki suki's mango butter has been an absolute God send. Gloriously smooth, and after a few days it was as if id never had a skin issue. I have had more gentleman callers now than ever before.
In fact i am beating them off with a bat and the almost empty tub.20/08/2020, By PhumudzoI love it05/08/2020, By AnnieSuki Suki Mango Butter is an amazing body butter, makes my skin so soft and moisturisers perfectly, without being greasy at all! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with a very dry skin. Will most definitely order again. A great company with outstanding service, thank you.06/03/2020, By KediIt’s so incredible. It softens and leaves my hair feeling moisturised and extra curly.09/10/2019, By smSuperb product for very dry skin and curly and dry hair. Smells heavenly04/04/2019, By NokhanyoFirst off the bat I have to say that I give this butter 12 million stars. It's magic in a jar. Applied some to my hair and smoothed it in. Coils poppin'!!! I was like "What??!! How dare you??!!" Twisted up my hair (super juicy twists), left the twists in for a few days. Baby, definition on point. A few days after applying and my hair still smelled great. Why? I don't understand. My hair looked like a great wash n go but it was twisted. This stuff is magic for natural kinky coily hair especially in winter. The only downside is how hard it is to melt down to make it easy to apply but I'm not going to complain about it. So good. Should be marketed as a natural's best friend.02/11/2018, By LeoniAfter washing my hair, this butter keeps it hydrated and smooth until the next wash day12/07/2018, By AboThis butter has saved my hair! My natural curls love it so much, my hair is soft and fluffy for days after wash day! It has definitely become my staple hair butter.04/07/2018, By aliciaReceived a grainy product but follwed the instructions to regears and chill then the butter was smooth, soft and easy to apply. Smells more of shea butter than anything else. Its a good sealant for afro hair. Very moisturizing for the skin09/01/2018, By JanineI used a tiny bit of this for my hair but it was still too greasy, maybe better for courser hair instead of fine. Think it would work well for feet etc as its very moisturising.26/12/2017, By JaneVery moisturizing and nourishing body butter13/11/2017, By MazI’ve us for only two days and already I can feel a difference in the softness of my skin. It also has a delightful natural scent. It takes a little more patience to apply, but definitely worth the effort!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.