- Includes 20 simple designs for children’s toys
- Detailed illustrations and diagrams
- Beautiful, full colour photos of the finished project
- Projects for making puppets, dolls and cuddly animals
Table Of Contents:
- Cuddle Up
- Cute Creations
Did you know? In developmental psychology, soft toys (and blankets) which become dear to young children are called “transitional objects”. These items are imbued with a special essence by children. In a 2007 study children were offered an identical copy of their beloved plush toy in exchange for the original. Less than one third opted to accept the exchange. The psychologists who conducted this study say that this is similar to how art collectors prefer the original to any copy.
- ISBN: 978-0-753726-91-4
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128
Country of Origin:
- Published in The United Kingdom
- Printed and Bound in The People’s Republic Of China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.