- Organic Sauvignon Blanc/ Semillon blend
- Clear white wine with a pale green tint
- Reserve quality
- Suitable for vegans
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Fair for Life Certification
- Silver Medal Winner, Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2013
- Notes of asparagus, pawpaw & tropical fruit
- Notes of pawpaw & minerality on the palate
Suggested food pairings: Pairs well with foods in creamy sauces.
- Mild chicken curries (eg. korma or butter Chicken)
- Mussels or crayfish in a creamy seafood sauce
- Gnocchi with pesto cream sauce
Did You Know? Some organic vineyards keep squads of Indian Runner Ducks on the to roam their grounds, foraging for grubs, slugs, snails and other pests – an amazing natural form of pest control.
Sauvignon Blanc/ Semillon
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 13%
- Residual Sugar: 4.35g/L
- Total Acid: 6.6g/L
- Volatile Acidity: 0.38g/L
- pH: 3.18
- Free SO2: 26mg/L
- Total SO2: 106mg/L
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/03/2016, By TiffanyThis wine went down very easily. My friend described it as being smooth. I just love these organic wines. Thank you.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.