- Clear, colourless finish
- Perfect for sous vide cooking
- Endlessly reusable
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Easily inspect in the contents without opening
- Pinch-loc seal
- 100% pure silicone
- Silicone is non-porous and won’t absorb smells
- Free of BPAs, BPS, lead, latex and phthalates
- Let your creativity flow by writing and drawing on it!
- Packaged in 70% recycled paper, printed with soy inks
- Stash your soups
- Marinade your meals
- Store your stock
- Mix up your own muesli
- The uses are endless
- Defrost/reheat frozen soups, sauces and leftovers by submerging your Stasher in boiling water
- A plastic-free alternative for bagging your shampoo, conditioner and moisturisers in your suitcase when travelling
- A plastic-free alternative for keeping your earbuds and cotton pads dry in the steamy bathroom
- Dishwasher safe
Should your Stasher become stained:
- Make a baking soda paste using white vinegar
- Apply to discoloured container surfaces
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse and wash like normal
Did you know? Silicone rubber is resistant to very high temperatures. It has to be exposed to temperatures in excess of 250°C, for hours on end before it starts to harden. To put this into perspective, most conventional, household ovens can only reach 240°C. To burn silicone rubber, one would need access to an oven which could reach at least 450°C.
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 21 cm x 3,8 cm
- Capacity: ~1,9 litres
- Platinum Cure Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/10/2018, By MariIt so sturdy and versatile, easy to clean. I'm getting more ASAP. Will try to take them to the butchers so that I can buy my meat in them too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.