- Clear, colourless finish
- Perfect for sous vide cooking
- Endlessly reusable
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Easily inspect in the contents without opening
- Pinch-loc seal
- 100% pure silicone
- Silicone is non-porous and won’t absorb smells
- Free of BPAs, BPS, lead, latex and phthalates
- Let your creativity flow by writing and drawing on it!
- Packaged in 70% recycled paper, printed with soy inks
- Stash your soups
- Marinade your meals
- Store your stock
- Mix up your own muesli
- The uses are endless
- Defrost/reheat frozen soups, sauces and leftovers by submerging your Stasher in boiling water
- A plastic-free alternative for bagging your shampoo, conditioner and moisturisers in your suitcase when travelling
- A plastic-free alternative for keeping your earbuds and cotton pads dry in the steamy bathroom
- Dishwasher safe
Should your Stasher become stained:
- Make a baking soda paste using white vinegar
- Apply to discoloured container surfaces
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse and wash like normal
Did you know? Silicone rubber is resistant to very high temperatures. It has to be exposed to temperatures in excess of 250°C, for hours on end before it starts to harden. To put this into perspective, most conventional, household ovens can only reach 240°C. To burn silicone rubber, one would need access to an oven which could reach at least 450°C.
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 21 cm x 3,8 cm
- Capacity: ~1,9 litres
- Platinum Cure Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product15/11/2020, By JayneM21/05/2020, By BrookeObsessed with these. Such great quality and so handy!! I use them for freezing, steaming, snacks...anything really. Also a great alternative to "wrapping" a present. The only thing I don't like is that they are difficult to get really clean by hand washing. I find that things get stuck in the corners of the seal.24/04/2020, By ABrilliant for marinating meat.02/04/2020, By WinnerTop stuff29/01/2020, By LilyAn excellent alternative to plastic freezer bags, plus they seal very well.17/01/2020, By SupportAwesome14/07/2019, By EvelynFantastic product for storing all manner of foods instead of using cling wrap and plastic containers. Really easy to clean, and seals perfectly. Cheese does not go mouldy! The only reason I did not rate it 5 was because they are so expensive!
01/06/2019, By BronwynThese bags work a treat. Wash easily and easy to find in the fridge or freezer.
22/05/2019, By KerrynThis bag is fantastic and the larger size is great for families.23/10/2018, By MariIt so sturdy and versatile, easy to clean. I'm getting more ASAP. Will try to take them to the butchers so that I can buy my meat in them too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.