- Clear, aqua blue finish
- Endlessly reusable
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Easily inspect in the contents without opening
- Pinch-loc seal
- 100% pure silicone
- Silicone is non-porous and won’t absorb smells
- Free of BPAs, BPS, lead, latex and phthalates
- Let your creativity flow by writing and drawing on it!
- Packaged in 70% recycled paper, printed with soy inks
- Stow your strawberries
- Bag your berries
- Cram in your carrots
- Pack your padkos
- The uses are endless
- Defrost/reheat frozen soups, sauces, and leftovers by submerging your Stasher in boiling water
- A plastic-free alternative for bagging your shampoo, conditioner, and moisturisers in your suitcase when travelling
- A plastic-free alternative for keeping your earbuds, and cotton pads dry in the bathroom
- Dishwasher safe
Should your Stasher become stained:
- Make a baking soda paste using white vinegar
- Apply to discoloured container surfaces
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse and wash like normal
- Dimensions: 11,4 cm x 17,8 cm x 2,5 cm
- Capacity: ~300 ml
- Platinum Cure Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product15/11/2020, By PollyO22/05/2020, By RootSuper lightweight and convenient little bag.
Perfect for snacks on the go.
Especially handy for carry on luggage when weight needs to be considered.24/04/2020, By ARoad-trip snacks can rest secure in this blue beauty.17/01/2020, By SupportWow27/08/2019, By KellyGood quality, seals well to keep things fresh. You can fit two about 3 cocktail sausage rolls it it.12/08/2019, By DanHave the snack bag and the sandwich bag and they are both excellent! Was pricey but they are an investment which will last for ages. So easy to cook with and cleaning them is so easy.09/07/2019, By MeganPerfect for in my hand-luggage when I travel. I have one for make-up & one for electronics.
They're great at security when you need to show your make-up bags
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.