- Clear, colourless finish
- Perfect for sous vide cooking
- Endlessly useful, reusable
- Fits perfectly inside the Instant Pot
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Oven strong
- Easily inspect in the contents without opening
- Pinch-loc seal
- 100% pure silicone
- Silicone is non-porous and won’t absorb smells
- Free of BPAs, BPS, lead, latex and phthalates
- Let your creativity flow by writing and drawing on it!
- Packaged in 70% recycled paper, printed with soy inks
- Stash your soups
- Marinade your meals
- Store your stock
- Mix up your own muesli
- The uses are endless
- Defrost/reheat frozen soups, sauces and leftovers by submerging your Stasher in boiling water
- A plastic-free alternative for bagging your shampoo, conditioner and moisturisers in your suitcase when travelling
- A plastic-free alternative for keeping your earbuds and cotton pads dry in the steamy bathroom
- Dishwasher safe.
Should your Stasher become stained:
- Make a baking soda paste using white vinegar
- Apply to discoloured container surfaces
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse and wash like normal
Did you know? Silicone rubber is resistant to very high temperatures. It has to be exposed to temperatures in excess of 250°C, for hours on end before it starts to harden. To put this into perspective, most conventional, household ovens can only reach 240°C. To burn silicone rubber, one would need access to an oven which could reach at least 450°C.
- Dimensions: 19,6 cm x 17,7 cm x 8,8 cm
- Capacity: ~1,66 litres
- Platinum Cure Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product02/06/2020, By LynneOrdered a Stasher with a bit of aprehension, as they are rather
expensive..... but boy oh boy is it worth every cent. They are
so convenient. I have used plastic bags in the past, which I really dont like... so this covers it all. Order 1 or 2 with every order, builing up a collection.25/04/2020, By APerfect travel companion. Leakproof and versatile, no complaints with this stasher.01/03/2020, By TraceySo convenient but a bit pricey29/01/2020, By LilyI love these. It is so useful to be able to keep liquids or stack them in the cupboard without them falling over.14/01/2020, By LaurenI LOVE Stasher bags and you can use them to freeze meat, or keep tuna in the fridge, or hold dry nuts in the cupboard. These bags literally are life changing. I’m super grateful I got a few now. I also love the ethics and mission of this woman - owned company. It’s a great company and a great product. When you buy these you also save the planet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.