- Alcohol-free mouthwash for kids
- Formulated especially to support healthy enamel
- Flavoured naturally for a burst of berry goodness
- Targets tartar and protects against plaque build up
- Freshens breath without the uncomfortable burn
- Eliminates build up of bacterial film
- No artificial sweeteners, fructose or sucrose
- 100% natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine may sound like a harsh chemical ingredient, but it’s all natural! It is a coconut extract with remarkable antiseptic properties which targets one of the leading causes of bad breath and halitosis: bad bacteria.
- Xylitol isn’t just a natural sweetener and sugar alternative. As a non-nutritive sugar substitute it is still absorbed by bacteria like Streptococcus mutans, but it can’t be metabolised like normal sugar. Simply put, xylitol can reduce plaque build up and gum inflammation because it prevents harmful bacteria from thriving.
- Ascorbic Acid is a naturally occuring form of vitamin C. It is a necessary cofactor for the production of soft tissues and supports the body’s natural healing process.
- Rinse full strength for 60 seconds in the morning and at bedtime with one half capful of mouthwash after brushing with Spry Toothpaste.
- Not intended to be swallowed.
- Volume: 473 ml.
- Purified Water, Xylitol, Erythritol, Vegetable Glycerin (from non-GMO palm fruits), Echinacea Purpurea, Chamomile, Olive Leaf, Marigold, Thyme, Oat Beta Glucan, Aloe Vera, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Honeysuckle, Natural Flavours, Natural Plant Colours.
Please Note: Because Spry Mouth Wash contains strictly natural ingredients, settling may occur. This does not affect its efficacy. Simply shake before use.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.