- Organic Superfood enhanced post exercise recovery supplement
- Infused with bovine (beef) collagen peptides
- Helps to hydrate tired muscles and support muscle tissue repair
- Infused with immune system boosting
- Vegan and Halaal friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Blended natural Blueberry and Orange flavourings
- Sweetened with dehydrated Coconut Flower sap and natural Stevia leaf extract
- Halaal friendly
- GMO free
- Add 20 g (+/- 1 heaped scoop*) to 200-250 ml cold water (or beverage of your choice), mix well and consume as soon as possible after intense exercise or training sessions. Consume one serving after each training session or workout. Alternatively, use as recommended by your fitness or nutritional advisor.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep the container sealed.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Collagen Peptides, Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Dehydrated Coconut Sap, Superfoods Blend* (Kale, Spinach, Broccoli, Wheat grass, Spirulina, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Beetroot), Electrolyte Blend (Magnesium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride), L-Glutamine, Flavouring, Malic Acid, Taurine, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Stevia Extract.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 20g (2 scoops) serving
- Energy (kJ): 254
- Protein (g): 11
- Carbohydrate (g): 4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.5
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.4
- Sodium (mg): 230
- Consult a healthcare professional before using this supplement powder if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Cardboard composite core and PLA scoop
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.