Why use Spindel?
- Fast Drying - Air dry laundry in a fraction of the time and certain fabrics can be ironed immediately.
- Save Electricity - Uses up to 99% less electricity than tumble drying which has a lower impact on the environment.
- Protects Fabrics - Removes detergent residue that can damage fabrics, fade colours and cause skin allergies. Reduced sun and heat damage.
How does it work?
Simply load the wet laundry, turn the switch on and watch the water pour through the spout. The stainless steel inner drum accelerates up to 2 800 revolutions per minute, extracting the majority of the residual moisture without damaging even the most delicate fabrics.
After the 3 minute cycle is complete you can:
- Air dry your laundry in a fraction of the time
- Iron certain fabrics immediately (i.e. fabrics with synthetic fibre)
- Run a significantly shorter cycle in the tumble dryer to save energy and reduce heat damage.
Load capacity 4.5 kg or 6.5kg.
12 Months Supplier Warranty
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product09/04/2021, By YolandaAbsolutely LOVE my Spindel! Totally worth the money. We take it along on our camping holidays. No need to use the tumble dryer. I handwash or machine wash, Spindel and hang it up in our tent
to dry. Drying time is much faster and I don’t have to pay double for the dryer to dry. (It never dries everything in one go.)
I also use it at home during the cold Winter months. Especially for the thicker fabrics like jeans and towels. You obviously can’t put your whole load of washing in at once. So if you have a big load of washing, you have to use the Spindel multiple times.
I have only 2 suggestions.
1. I struggled to find a plastic container that fits underneath. They could supply it with the Spindel. For handwashing i use 2 that fits on top of each other. The bucket fills so quickly with water that you need to take it out midway and then need another one below it so that the water doesn’t run on the floor.
2. It could do with a built in timer.29/04/2019, By KimI highly recommend the Spindel. It effectively removes almost all the water and it will take less time to air dry your clothes.19/06/2017, By AyandaIt's really useful to have one of these... the clothes probably will enjoy the benefits more than you. It's not as rough on threads so I can be sure that my clothing holds its shape for longer17/06/2017, By AyandaSustainable, effective. You don't need any more convincing. I recommend this05/06/2017, By LucyThe Spindel 6.5kg has been worth every cent since I bought it. Saves water, saves time. It takes nearly a litre out of an already-spun load of washing, so everything air dries in half the time. And the potplants are happy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.