Please Note: This appliance is sent from a separate warehouse; please allow 2-5 working days from payment for delivery.
Why use Spindel?
- Fast Drying - Air dry laundry in a fraction of the time and certain fabrics can be ironed immediately.
- Save Electricity - Uses up to 99% less electricity than tumble drying which has a lower impact on the environment.
- Protects Fabrics - Removes detergent residue that can damage fabrics, fade colours and cause skin allergies. Reduced sun and heat damage.
How does it work?
Simply load the wet laundry, turn the switch on and watch the water pour through the spout. The stainless steel inner drum accelerates up to 2 800 revolutions per minute, extracting the majority of the residual moisture without damaging even the most delicate fabrics.
After the 3 minute cycle is complete you can:
- Air dry your laundry in a fraction of the time
- Iron certain fabrics immediately (i.e. fabrics with synthetic fibre)
- Run a significantly shorter cycle in the tumble dryer to save energy and reduce heat damage.
Load capacity 4.5 kg or 6.5kg.
12 Months Supplier Warranty
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product29/04/2019, By KimI highly recommend the Spindel. It effectively removes almost all the water and it will take less time to air dry your clothes.19/06/2017, By AyandaIt's really useful to have one of these... the clothes probably will enjoy the benefits more than you. It's not as rough on threads so I can be sure that my clothing holds its shape for longer17/06/2017, By AyandaSustainable, effective. You don't need any more convincing. I recommend this05/06/2017, By LucyThe Spindel 6.5kg has been worth every cent since I bought it. Saves water, saves time. It takes nearly a litre out of an already-spun load of washing, so everything air dries in half the time. And the potplants are happy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.