- Artisanal craft chutney
- Perfectly balanced flavours
- All natural ingredients
- No added flavours, colours or preservatives
- 100% local ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Spicy Bulldog Homemade Chutney - Sweet Chilli because it’s versatile South African-staple sauce without the nasties. Most big-brand sweet chili sauces are made with sodium benzoate and other factory refined ingredients. Packing your pantry with preservative-free, flavourful food just got even easier!
- Enjoy with your gourmet sandwiches or add to any potjiekos, stew and bobotie.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Peaches, White Onions, Sugar, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Raisin, Water, Beet, Apples, Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Spices, Rooibos Tea.
Allergy Advice: Not be suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in recyclable, clear glass.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
13 out of 14 people would recommend this product08/05/2021, By YumnaNot really tasty, it's a very thick consistency, actually struggled to get chutney out of the bottle. Will not buy it again.04/03/2021, By Daylinits good but i wouldnt buy again. love that its all natural ingredients but not the best chutney I've had27/12/2020, By LuckyThe sauce06/11/2020, By Tyler WolffIt's bomb29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product30/09/2020, By NelanaReally enjoy this chutney29/08/2020, By DuanéA favorite! I love the taste.25/08/2020, By TamrynAmazing18/08/2020, By KarynLove this flavour!06/08/2020, By GreenieNice21/07/2020, By DanielleSo good18/07/2020, By SamanthaDelish :) i love the sweet taste17/07/2020, By MeyerineLovely chutney!23/06/2020, By Andrejust arrived, will update on experience
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.