- Artisanal craft chutney
- Perfectly balanced flavours
- All natural ingredients
- No added flavours, colours or preservatives
- 100% local ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Spicy Bulldog Homemade Chutney - Mango Curry because the perfect balance of spicy-sweetness is the result of natural culinary art! It’s made in small batches with carefully chosen, natural ingredients with no added flavourings. Just natural flavour to expand your home cooking horizons.
- Enjoy with your gourmet sandwiches or add to any potjiekos, stew and bobotie.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Mangoes, White Onions, Peaches, Sugar, Apples, Vinegar, Raisins, Water, Garlic, Ginger, Chillies, Rooibos Tea, Spices.
Allergy Advice: Not be suitable for those with sulphite sensitivity.
- Bottled in recyclable, clear glass.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product06/02/2021, By SibsAt first I was skeptical to purchase but to my surprise this tastes amazing!02/02/2021, By BiancaWonderful taste!06/11/2020, By TylerIt's bomb29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product16/10/2020, By LouisaIt is more subtle than I expected but we are enjoying it very much with a variety of foods.06/08/2020, By GreenieNice04/08/2020, By LandiMy husband really likes it and puts it on almost everything! Not overly spicy, which is nice for those who don't like to much spice.20/06/2020, By DeborahThis chutney has a mildly spicy flavour with pieces of fruit. I've tried it with samoosas, mulligatawny soup and pork chops, which it complemented well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.